widgets/installing-widgets/why-cant-i-see-my-widget/">More info)

Thursday, March 26, 2009

This is tough

I must admit that I thought blogging would be easier. I'm so impressed by other bloggers. Many of the bloggers (including some of my family and friends) have very clear objectives when they blog. Others focus on whatever fancy thought enters their minds for the day. I have about six drafts waiting to be published. I can't seem to find the time to finish my thoughts and then translate them into an understandable message. I get frustrated and close down the process with great intentions to come back to it later. Perhaps this isn't for me. I don't know. I'm not even sure what compels me to do this. I have always been opinionated and I guess the purpose of a blog is to extol my views in an online format to an unseen audience that may only consist of one person (namely me.) Does that mean I need affirmation that my opinions are valid? Too Freudian....I'll leave that alone. I think I just need to post something so I feel like I'm not completely inept at blogging. So here it is. I'll post it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment