widgets/installing-widgets/why-cant-i-see-my-widget/">More info)

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Se la Vie

Nothing replaces sleep. Lately my life has been so busy that restful sleep seems to allude me. To make matters worse my household has had a case of the flu (thankfully not of the regurgitation variety.) The all night coughing and general misery has caused many sleepless nights. Finally my body said "enough!" I went to bed last night feeling an exhaustion that can only be cured by a very deep Rem experience. I am happy to report that I achieved recuperative rest. Of course, now that I have successfully recharged my battery, the list of things to do awaits me. I don't know that anything on my list is necessarily life altering, but nevertheless they are things that need to be completed at some point. My driven personality and new sense of energy causes me to think that I can tackle my list and achieve optimal completion of at least half of the items dutifully numbered in order of priority. Ha! Deep down I know better, but I will still exhaust my new found energy in the attempt to check things off the preverbial list. By the end of the day the light on my dashboard will begin to flash with the nagging "you're almost on empty" signal and I will once again be reminded that I can't "do it all" in one day. Sleep will beckon and beg me to put down the list so I can refuel my battery. It seems to be a viscious cycle. Of course, blogging is not one of the things that I "must" do, so I suppose its time to refocus. Oh well.. Se la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment